Say goodbye to the old-fashioned solution to tooth loss!
Introducing All on dental implants – A brilliant way to get a brand-new smile
New Smile Dental Group in Costa Rica bring to you the efficiency of dental implants molded with the budget-friendliness of dentures
"All On" Dental Implants
Get Rid of your Dentures Forever
Tired of having to take your dentures off to clean every time you have a meal?
Are slip-ups with dentures making you the center of many embarrassing moments?
Is the sight of a denture floating in a cup of water haunting your nightmares?
Are you looking to painlessly ditch that shabby ol’ denture and upgrade your smile to something less annoying and more forgiving?
“All-on” dental implants treatments
We bring to you the efficiency of dental implants molded with the budget-friendliness of dentures-
Introducing “All-on” dental implants – A brilliant way to get a brand-new smile in a single day!
In less than 10 days, our dental professionals will get rid of those old dentures forever and give you the smile of the century! Don’t suffer in silence any longer. Your picture-perfect smile is just around the corner with New Smile Dental Group!
That’s not all! You will also be able to save 70% or more compared to the average U.S. price with New Smile Dental Group! You get the same quality work but for much lower prices
Depending on your needs, at New Smile Dental, you can avail of All-on-4, All-on-6, and All-on-8 dental implant solutions using top-notch dental implant technology and also get a chance to win a free roundtrip airline ticket to Costa Rica!
“All-On” Dental Implants: What is it?
All-on dental implants are proprietary dental treatments you can use to reconstruct your missing teeth as well as your dazzling smile.
The “All-on” treatment concept is specially designed to maximize the use of your available remnant bone to allow immediate function. This means that you no longer have to wait for weeks, if not months to get your new set of pearly whites. With All-on implants, you can go home with brilliant teeth on the same day of your surgery!
Not only are all-on dental implants custom-fit to your mouth for optimal function, but they are also non-detachable and permanent, keeping your dentition, bite, and teeth fixed all at the same time! Take that, dentures!
Long story short, the All-on-4 dental implants is a procedure that involves supporting “all” of the teeth being placed “on four” dental implants.
- You will receive a total of four dental implants (at times even 5 or 6 for better stabilization) on each of your dental arches.
- Upon placement of these four dental implants, an acrylic denture is screwed on to the implants, one on each arch.
This implant technique offers full-arch rehabilitation of completely edentulous dental ridges which means that you can get all of your shiny chompers back only with the help of four dental implants.
All-on-6 or All-on-8 dental implants
At times, All-on-4 dental implants are not enough to secure an overloading dental bridge. In these cases, All-on-6 or All-on-8 implants are placed to make the anchorage for the dental bridges to be tighter and firmer.
- In this procedure, 6 or 8 implants are placed either on the top or bottom dental arch.
- A fixed bridge of 12 to 14 teeth is connected to the implants to form a stable and secured structure.
Out of the lot, All-on-8 dental implants offer the maximum amount of implants needed to restructure your mouth and fill out the spaces of your missing teeth.
How does it work?
- A 3D dental tomography or a Dental Cone Beam CT Scan of your dental arches is done to determine whether or not bone graft or sinus lift augmentation will be necessary.
- Four, six, or eight dental implants are placed into the jawbone, depending on your needs.
- A provisional prosthesis will be attached right away to help you eat and talk while you wait for the implant sites to heal.
- The healing period takes four to six months, in which time the implants would integrate with your jaw bone to create a solid and firm connection.
- Once the implants have healed, a permanent solution such as a dental bridge or a removable overdenture is attached. The procedure takes anywhere from two to four hours to complete.
- Following the procedure, your mouth will be healing and you will have to exercise caution when eating hard or chewy foods.
- Any swelling or discomfort that follows after the procedure will subside in a few weeks If they persist, contact your dentist immediately.
What happens if you don’t replace your missing teeth?
You have lost all your teeth and are digging going fully toothless. The worst-case scenario is that you may not be able to eat all too well, right? Wrong! Yes, you can live without teeth but you will be leading a very poor quality of life. Failing to replace missing teeth can cause many more problems down the road, some of which can even affect your general well-being! Toothlessness is unsustainable, here’s why:
Your teeth are responsible for stimulating the jawbone and allowing it to form perfect support for your teeth. After all your teeth are removed, your body begins to “resorb” the jawbone that once surrounded the root. As your bone deteriorates, you will notice changes in your facial structure:
- Your face will begin to look sucked in
- Your lips will look frailed and thin
- You will look older than what you really are
- You will not be able to enunciate well
- Your confidence will take a blow
Additionally, not having teeth will compel you to go on a soft-refined diet which is comparatively low in fiber. This will do you no good especially with your progressing age and fragile health status.
Benefits of All-on dental implants
Go home and surprise your family with a brilliant set of whites! Don’t wait for months to get a stunning smile!
All-on dental implants uplift your facial structure and make you look younger and more youthful.
No food restriction with All-on dental implants. You can once again enjoy your favorite foods, even in public!
These implant-retained dentures are permanent and non-removable. Forget the hassles of removal like with dentures! These teeth are here to stay.
With All-on dental implants, your new teeth feel and function just like real teeth! Talk, eat, smile, love! Happiness looks good on you!
All-on dental implants are really easy to take care of. Brush and floss as you would and they will stay pristine and shiny as ever!
Win a free roundtrip airline ticket to Costa Rica
How can you apply for New Smile’s dental implant offer?
This is your chance to win a free roundtrip airline ticket to Costa Rica! You heard us right! We are taking your dental care abroad! New Smile Dental Group offers you the finest dental treatment at an unbelievably low cost!
Win a free roundtrip airline ticket to costa rica
- Complete a phone/virtual consultation with New Smile Dental Group to discuss treatment.
- Reserve your procedure date and perform the treatment in Costa Rica coordinated by New Smile Dental Group by December 18, 2020.
- Once the treatment has been coordinated by New Smile Dental Group, the owner of this prize should purchase the ticket by him/herself.
The dental treatment applies ONLY for denture wearers or those who need to restore either one or both dental arches with dental implants.
Once you have fully paid for the treatment, the total amount paid for the roundtrip airline ticket will be reimbursed in cash.
- The roundtrip airline ticket has to be in Economy Class, from/to Continental U.S.
- The redemption of the air ticket applies ONLY for the first trip to Costa Rica. Any other additional trips required to complete treatment will be at the patient´s own expense.
- One roundtrip ticket per attendee to the event who meets the conditions previously described.
The rewards do not include:
- Luggage charges
- Any additional tax
You are expected to pay for any insurance, test, and any other measure requested by the Costa Rican Government prior to your trip.